The Controlled Environment Testing Association’s National Board of Testing (CNBT) is a certification program for professionals who certify sterile compounding facilities. The Registered Cleanroom Certification Professional-Sterile Compounding Facilities (RCCP-SCF) certification program will ensure that the certificate holder possesses the fundamental knowledge required to certify sterile compounding facilities per industry guidelines. For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Integrity Testing of HEPA Filters
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA)
- Controlled Environment Testing Association (CETA)
- CETA National Board of Testing
- Eagleson Institute
- Forma Scientific
- Harvard School of Public Health
- International Air Filter Certifiers Association (IAFCA)
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST)
Please sign in to leave a comment.