End of Life Announcement
Dear Valued Customer,
ATI has been investing heavily over the last several years to develop new products which will better serve your needs. It has come to our attention, that you may be using our 2HA and/or 2HAN analog photometer products. While these photometers have served the market very well, they are aging, and most of our customers have moved to digital photometers. For this reason, we are announcing that we will accept orders for the 2HA and 2HAN photometers until September 1st, 2018.
After that, we will remove it from our price list. We will continue to support installed 2HA and 2HAN photometers for as long as is possible. We have developed the industry-leading digital photometers, the ATI 2i and 2iN (for nuclear use), launched in May 2012. We encourage you to seriously consider using our latest ATI 2i or 2iN digital photometers.
Some advantages to our new ATI 2i and 2iN digital photometers are:
- Updated digital electronics for reliability.
- Utilization of our iProbe, providing full functionality away from the base unit, minimizing downtime and maximizing efforts in the field. All status and selection icons from the base unit are represented on the iProbe. With the press of a button, the sampling location can be remotely selected and switched by way of an electronically controlled valving system.
- A 4.3” Liquid Crystal Display with an easy to use, menu driven interface. Aerosol measurements and pump sampling rates are prominently displayed for easy viewing.
- Three unique report functions are now available with the 2i through the USB or optional thermal printer interface, Continuous Mode, Monitoring Mode, and Summary Mode.
- In the 2iN version, a sealed sample train for safe operation at nuclear facilities.
You can find out more about our 2i photometers at www.atitest.com.