End of Service Announcement - TDA-2E Series Aerosol Photometer
End of Service Announcement
This letter serves as formal notification that ATI is initiating the End of Service process for the TDA-2E Series Aerosol Photometer and gives further detail to the previously announced End of Service notice. This notice allows appropriate planning and provides an opportunity for final service, as well as offers alternative product information. For a complete list of ATI’s end-of-life products with calibration and service availability, please visit atitest.com
The TDA-2E Series Aerosol Photometer is a completely self-contained near forward light scattering linear photometer.
End of Service Date
As of May 01, 2021, ATI will no longer service the TDA-2E Series Aerosol Photometer.
2i Digital Aerosol Photometer
2i Key Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, portable and rugged digital photometer
- Large 4.3″ LCD screen to display critical information
- iProbe (optional) with 12 ft cable for hard to reach areas minimizes downtime
- User settable aerosol noise suppression for more stable aerosol measurements
- Printer (optional) available for reporting
- 2i-N models include a sealed sample train, allowing for the safe removal and replacement of contaminated sampling components
- 2i-N models are compatible with ASME N511, ASME 510, ASME 509 & ASME AG-1
If you have any questions regarding this announcement or need assistance in selecting the 2i Digital Aerosol Photometer, please contact Customer Service in the USA at 410.363.9696, the UK at 44 (0) 1462 676446, or your local ATI Global Sales & Service Centers.
Global Product Manager